The Background & Challenge
During January, Broadway Plaza supported their chosen charity through a sustainable initiative, simply by recycling all their old Christmas cards – post Christmas, the scheme pledging 30p per kilo. Customers were able to support a local charity through a green initiative.
- The collection saw a 4% increase from the launch of the initiative in 2019
- Visitors donated an amazing total of 1,684kg cards.
- A total of £505.20 was raised for The Charlie Ramsey Research Fund
- Retailers saw a direct increase in their footfall, with customers staying on to have coffee, lunch etc.
- PR secured through radio, print, online and tv.